Professional Performance Reimagined
Lambda Blueshift 900X
When success is measured in seconds, the Lambda Blueshift 900X deploys at lightning speed putting the power in your hands giving you complete control to prioritize your mission.
It includes a sturdy, dual-battery system featuring the latest Intelligent Batteries and Battery Management system for top of the line power and extended performance.
Built with a fly-now mentality to give you a one-of-a-kind professional UAV that has been constructed to last for long flights and deliver unparalleled superior performance.
Top Of The Line Components
The airframe is equipped with the latest HEX technologies, including the Pixhawk Cube flight controller, and Herelink HD transmission system.
Birds Eye View
The cameras and gimbals are natively compatible and offer full integration with third-party software and hardware making it ideal for professional and industrial applications.
It is fully customizable featuring the latest advancements in drone technology so you can tailor your drone to fit your needs and tackle your mission head-on.
Constructed In The USA
The Lambda Blueshift 900X is constructed in-house at the Thrust-UAV headquarters in Boise, Idaho. Your investment is built to your specifications to meet your unique needs.
- Flight Controller
- Durable & Reliable
- Centimeter Accuracy
- Battery Compatibility
- Intuitive Battery Maintenance
- Easy Set-Up & Deployment
The Pixhawk Cube flight controller has multi-level modular redundancy and diagnostic algorithms that compare sensor data from multiple sets of IMUs and GNSS units, with additional analytical redundancies.
Lambda BlueShift 900X is a fully woven, military-grade carbon fiber frame in a plate-truss design. The GNSS modules and sensors have a new top-of-the-line dampening system, giving the IMU unit increased reliability and stability in flight. The Lambda BlueShift 900X is also available with a durable, customizable case that absorbs impacts, providing all-around protection.
Thrust-UAV’s new dampening system for the Lambda BlueShift 900X enables precise control of the multi-rotor aircraft, providing accurate data for stable, precise flight performance. Compatibility with RTK GNSS means that the Lambda BlueShift 900X can withstand magnetic interference, providing centimeter-level accuracy, suitable for various industrial applications
The Lambda BlueShift 900X has quick-release battery trays that provide a wide range of compatibility with aftermarket batteries. The Thrust-UAV proprietary battery packs are available in LiPo and LiOn chemistries to better suit extended flight time or heavy lift applications. You have the freedom of off-the-shelf or proprietary power sources to give you ultimate control.
The Lambda BlueShift 900X is simple and easy to set up, ready to fly in a matter of minutes. Its airframe has been optimized for easier transportation with retractable landing gear and folding frame arms and is ready in minutes for rapid deployment.
- Aircraft status, position, velocity and altitude
- Remaining battery capacity information
- Sensor information (Compass, IMU, Satellite positioning)
- Return to home
- Utilizes MavLink protocol
- Streamed data points
- Blackbox logging
- Live Video Stream
- 3 Axis Stabilized Gimbal Control
- Zoomable HD
- Video captured onboard
- Video Streamed to controller
- Ability to stream to GCS and beyond
- Beginning and Ending Flights
- Flight Control
- Manually: While Ground control software is used to program flight missions, manual control is also possible via remote controller to manipulate features of the flight
- Missions: Simple high level flight automation via Mission Manager
- Flight Control: Flight control commands can be sent using onboard Ground control
- 22 lb. @ 15 fps automatically deployed parachute
- Dual Redundant GPS
- Optical Flow Sensor for GPS denied environments
- Precision Landing Package
- GCS Safety Protocol ie;software blocks and preflight checklists
- PING ADS-B Sense and Avoid
- Three redundant IMUs (accels, gyros and compass)
- InvenSense MPU9250, ICM20948 and/or ICM20648 as first and third IMU (accel and gyro)
- ST Micro L3GD20+LSM303D or InvenSense ICM2076xx as backup IMU (accel and gyro)
- Two redundant MS5611 barometers
- 2x Here GPS Triple Band Multi Constellation, RTK, PPK GPS. Built in co-processor and 9DOF IMU
- Here Flow optical TOF sensor, optical and range finder with 6DOF IMU
- uAvioni ADS-B Sense and avoid
- Lightware LW20 Obstacle avoidance Lidar
- IR-LOCK precision landing and target recognition sensor
- Enterprise grade voltage and current monitoring
- Obstacle Avoidance
- Flight Mode
- Precision landing, Moving target landings (IE Watercraft)
- SDK API MODE
- Position, Tracking
- Go home
- Via onboard cameras
Endurance & Deployment
- Average flight time 27-35 minutes
- Hot Swap Batteries
- Quick Charge Capability
- Ultra Fast Setup and Deployment
- Gimbal Controlled Spotlight
- Mission Planning
- Companion GCS Capable
- Dual Operator Capable (Pilot/Payload Operator)
- Point and Fly Guided Mode
- Hybrid Satellite Map Preload Capable
- Swarm Capable